|SPECIAL HOURS see also Regular Hours|
|western Windsor Campus Testing Center|
|* Saturday, August 31, 2019 (Labor time) – CLOSED
* Monday, September 2, 2019 – CLOSED
|James Kerney Campus Testing/Learning Center|
|Placement test appointments are offered for the next times:
Monday through Thursday at 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 4 p.m.;
Friday at 10 a.m.; Saturday at 9 a.m.
Who Must Test
Pupils enrolling at Mercer might be necessary to have a positioning test. Offered by the Testing Center on both campuses, the exam measures skills in reading. Placements into mathematics courses are designed by evaluating a pupil’s past coursework along with other facets. a little amount of pupils could be asked to have a positioning test showing their readiness for pre-calculus or calculus. Location test outcomes will maybe not impact admission to your university; nonetheless, the ratings will figure out eligibility for many courses and programs.
The students that are following encouraged to use the positioning test:
- pupils that do not need SAT, ACT, or PARCC scores;
- pupils that have graduated from senior school significantly more than five years back;
- transfer pupils who possess maybe maybe not completed English requirements;
- pupils for who English is just a language that is second pupils.
Plans for Testing
After doing a university admissions application, pupils may organize to use the positioning essay4you log in test by calling preferred evaluation location: the Academic Testing Center during the western Windsor Campus (609-570-3295 or email@example.com that is e-mail or the Testing Center in the James Kerney Campus (609-570-3151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Unique rooms for evaluating might be arranged through the working office of Special Services at 609-570-3525.
Pupils who possess taken the test at another college should request a copy that is official of to be delivered by e-mail to email@example.com, by fax to 609-570-3872, or by mail to:
Academic Center that is testing
Mercer County Community College
P.O. Box 17202
Trenton, NJ 08690
Re Payment, Testing Instances
Pupils are allowed to retake the English positioning test onetime. There’s absolutely no cost for initial evaluation; nevertheless, a retest takes a $25 charge. Just one retest is allowed per pupil. The retest cost or receipts are due during the period of the retest. There’s absolutely no retest designed for the positioning tests for pre-calculus or calculus.
The test can be acquired routinely by visit during our workplace hours at both the Academic Testing Center regarding the West Windsor Campus (WWC: 609-570-3295) plus the Center that is testing at James Kerney Campus (JKC: 609-570-3151). We’re also in a position to accommodate walk-ins most times in the WWC Academic Testing Center. August 2009 location Testing Sessions
Mondays – 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Tuesdays – 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Wednesdays – 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Thursdays – 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Fridays – 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Saturdays – 9 a.m.
No belated arrivals is going to be admitted.
Nobody shall be admitted without a software on file.
candidates may subscribe to a test session by calling 609-570-3295; emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at LB209 during planned hours (see above).
EdReady on line Mathematics Practice
MAT 135 Challenge Test practice/review
Practice evaluation 1 > Practice evaluation 2 > training evaluating 3 > training testing 4 –>
ACCUPLACER practice questions are actually available with all the ACCUPLACER iphone application here.
Simple tips to buy the ACCUPLACER app that is mobile.
Extra Information About Location Testing
- If English can be your 2nd language, please contact the Overseas scholar Services workplace at 609-570-3438 or visit SC253 in the West Windsor Campus.
- If you should be a pupil with documented disabilities, contact the Office of Special Services by calling (609) 570-3525 or email email@example.com.
- If you should be a transfer pupil that has currently taken the ACCUPLACER test, make sure to bring a duplicate of one’s rating are accountable to the West Windsor Center that is testing).
- To get more information about organizing placement assessment, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (609) 570-3295.
Test Times and Instances
It is possible to use the test by appointment along with during some times that are walk-in the western Windsor Campus, by appointment regarding the James Kerney Campus, or at any planned time that matches your schedule on either campus.